Short company history
1954 With power and pioneer spirit: company start up in Ludwigsburg
1963 We are growing: new company premises in Ilsfeld-Auenstein
1969 Quality in series: start of bus refrigerator series production
1970 New Markets: development and production of cool boxes for cars and trucks
1973 Dinner is served: Start of the series production of on board kitchens for buses
1974 Here we go: furnishing all transfer coaches for the football world championship
1976 Whatever you desire: expansion of the special design department
1978 We need space: expansion of the production area by 2,000 sqm.
1985 We need more space: expansion and construction of an assembly hall for special designs of 1,400 sqm.
1996 Certainly high quality: certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001
1997 Computer, take over: production of sheet metal and wooden parts on CNC controlled machines
1999 For prototypes and special solutions: establishment of a department for mould making and tool engineering
2000 Pioneer in computer business: expansion of the development/design department by 5 CAD workstations (SolidWorks)
2002 Everything is in line: Extended certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 incl. road traffic regulation issues (KBA)
2008 Room for ideas: Move of the business to Obersulm-Sülzbach into new company property